Hello, everyone! Today I'm going to share with you my review of the Casio MJ-120GST GST Calculator (Black), which I bought from Amazon last week. This calculator is amazing! It has so many features that make it easy and convenient to use, especially for GST calculations. Let me tell you why I love this calculator so much.
First of all, the design is sleek and elegant. The black color gives it a professional look, and the buttons are large and clear. The display is also big and bright, with 12 digits and a GST indicator. The calculator is lightweight and portable, so you can carry it anywhere you need.
Secondly, the functionality is superb. This calculator can perform all the basic arithmetic operations, as well as percentage, square root, memory, and mark-up calculations. But the best part is the GST function, which allows you to calculate the GST amount, the net amount, or the gross amount with just one touch. You can also set the GST rate according to your country or region, and the calculator will automatically apply it to your calculations. This is very handy for business owners, accountants, or anyone who deals with GST transactions.
Thirdly, the quality is excellent. The calculator is made of durable plastic and metal, and it feels sturdy and solid. The buttons are responsive and smooth, and the display is clear and sharp. The calculator also has a solar panel that charges the battery, so you don't have to worry about running out of power. The calculator comes with a protective cover that protects it from dust and scratches.
Overall, I'm very impressed with this calculator. It is a great tool for anyone who needs to do GST calculations quickly and accurately. It is also very affordable, as I bought it for only $14.99 from Amazon. I highly recommend this calculator to anyone who is looking for a reliable and easy-to-use GST calculator.


Comments
Post a Comment